TSW : Training School WOC Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Save Facebook Password Iphone

Répondre au sujet    TSW : Training School WOC Index du Forum » Affaire étrangère » Inscription Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
savanmar

Message Save Facebook Password Iphone Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

Scan file or URL for viruses Report a false alarm Tips & tools to fight viruses and vulnerabilities Scan your PC for viruses & vulnerabilities Kaspersky Security Scan (Windows) Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro (Mac) Kaspersky Threat Scan (Android) Scan file or URL for viruses Decrypt the system Remove a banner Protect against ransomware Security tips Smartphone security tips Protect your money Keep kids safe online More Internet safety tips Restore & disinfect the system Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool (Windows) Kaspersky Rescue Disk (Windows) Decrypt files XoristDecryptor RectorDecryptor ScraperDecryptor Helpful tools Free virus-fighting tools Free virus scan . Starting the application License and activation Computer Protection Backup and Restore Parental Control Additional Tools Safe Run Home Network Control Data Encryption Password Manager Setting Scan Setting Update Work with reports Troubleshooting Downloads & Info System Requirements Common Articles How-to Videos Forum Contact Support Safety 101 Kaspersky PURE 2.0 3.02.0R2 How to save and use my Facebook account using Password Manager from Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Back to "Password Manager" 2012 Aug 23 ID: 8371 Contents: How to save my Facebook account in password database How to log in my Facebook account using Password Manager How to save an additional Facebook account in password database How to change my login or password for an existing account Useful references How to save my Facebook account in password database To save aFacebook account usingPassword Manager in Kaspersky PURE 2.0, do the following: StartPassword Manager: Right-click theKaspersky PURE 2.0 icon at the bottom right corner of the screen and selectUnlock Password Manager.On thePassword Manager window enter a master password and click theUnlock button. We’ll send you an email to re-activate your account and enter a new password. DealsiPhoneiPadiOSApple WatchHow-toiGB App. On thePassword Manager window select aFacebook account you want to edit and click theManage button at the top part of the window. Related Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below: Related articles: Remove Stored Passwords from Safari in Mac OS XHow to Show Web Site Passwords in Safari for Mac OS XHow to Clear Chrome Browser History, Cache, & Cookies on iPhone & iPadHow To Retrieve Forgotten Web Site & Browser Passwords in Mac OS X . Mac users can also retrieve saved and forgotten website passwords, even on a broader systemwide level if necessary. My AccountSearchMapsYouTubePlayNewsGmailDriveCalendarGoogle+TranslatePhotosMoreShoppingWalletFinanceDocsBooksBloggerContactsHangoutsKeepEven more from GoogleSign inGoogle HelpGooglePrivacy PolicyTerms of ServiceSearchClear searchClose searchGoogle appsMain menu true Google HelpGoogle HelpGoogle Google ChromeGoogle AccountYouTubeGmailGoogle PlayGoogle SearchAdSensePixel PhoneGoogle MapsGoogle DriveAdWordsGoogle PhotosConsumerBloggerFinanceGoogle EarthGoogle MapsGmailGoogle NewsPicasaToolbarGoogle SearchCalendarDocs editorsBooksGroupsYouTubeTrendsAndroidSitesGoogle ChromeGoogle DriveGoogle VoiceChatGoogle TranslateFusion TablesChromebookGoogle+Google TVGoogle PlayGoogle Cloud PrintMy MapsChrome Web StoreGoogle WalletGoogle FlightsZagatFiberNexusAdsHangoutsNik CollectionGoogle ExpressInbox by GmailChromecastSnapseedOne TodayGoogle KeepStarbucks WiFiProject FiWazeAndroid WearGoogle FitGoogle StoreChromecast built-inGoogle PhotosAndroid AutoAndroid TVGoogle For FamiliesGoogle CameraGoogle WifiAndroid PayLocal GuidesGoogle CardboardGoogle AlloGoogle DuoDatallyGoogle HomePixel PhoneOpinion RewardsDaydreamGoogle AssistantCS FirstMessagesReservePhone appContactsBusinessAdWords EditorG Suite AdministratorBooksSearch ConsoleCustom SearchNewsAd GrantsAdWordsGoogle CloudDoubleClick Creative SolutionsAdSenseDoubleClick Ad Exchange BuyerMap Content PartnersDoubleClick Ad Exchange SellerTranslator ToolkitGoogle Merchant CenterDoubleClick for PublishersAnalyticsTransit PartnersGlobal Market FinderNonprofitsDoubleClick SearchChrome for business and educationNewsstand ProducerAdWords ExpressGoogle Vault(Deprecated) Maps CoordinateGoogle My BusinessHotel Ads CenterDoubleClick Bid ManagerGoogle Search ApplianceDoubleClick Campaign ManagerGoogle PartnersAndroid Pay MerchantCloud Platform ConsoleCultural Institute PlatformDisplay SpecsFeed ManagementAndroid enterpriseCloud SearchCardboard ManufacturerCard IssuerMeetHireJamboardDeveloperPlay ConsoleAdMobGDGGoogle Web DesignerCast DeveloperreCAPTCHAGoogle payments centerYour account Can't access your account? Recent transactions with Google Useful stuff you can do with Google Help ForumsPost questions and get advice from other people using the same Google products as you.See a list of Google Help Forums Learn more about the Google Top Contributor ProgramStatus dashboardIf you're having trouble accessing a Google product, there's a chance we're currently experiencing a temporary problem. If you lose your phone and dont have a passcode, anyone can wipe it and start using it, after getting all your info. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 8 '10 at 14:18 emb 449412 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can store the password on a regular file, or you can also store it on a SQLite database. Support for Home Consumer Support Contacts Contact support via My Kaspersky Knowledge Base for Home How-to Videos Forum Virus-fighting tools & services Scan file or URL for viruses Report a false alarm Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Kaspersky Rescue Disk Other virus-fighting tools Support for Small Business Small Business Support Contacts Contact support via My Kaspersky Knowledge Base for Small Business Forum Software Downloads Buy online Renew license Get updates Free trial download Support terms and conditions (updated April 12, 2017) Support for Business Business Support Contacts Contact support via CompanyAccount Knowledge Base for Business Product Support Lifecycle Premium Support Plans Licensing by Subscription Forum Online Trainings Subscribe to news Site Feedback 2018 AO Kaspersky Lab. asked 8 years, 9 months ago viewed 7,920 times active 6 years, 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 0 How to save password in UserDefault using the NSUserDefault? Related 270How much does it cost to develop an iPhone application?3How to authenticate a website user through iphone185NSUserDefaults - How to tell if a key exists0How do save username and password in my twitter application in iphone19iPhone - UIImagePickerController -> save the image to app folder4how to save username and password in sqlite database in iphone1iPhone development- how to authenticate a user through a remote service?0Saving chosen row data from tableview in iPhone0Splash screen with progress bar and a cancel button in iPhone-2How to save User Name and Password in NSUserDefault? Hot Network Questions Research about search vs navigation Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Did any computers use the Z80B? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Time Puzzle Rebus Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? How to link 2 list workflows together? Reasons to buy house in cash Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. Open the authorization page offacebook.com and enter your e-mail address and password. iOS Windows Phone Kaspersky Update Utility Kaspersky Update Utility is designed for downloading updates for selected Kaspersky Lab products from the specified update source. Back to the contents How to log in my Facebook account using Password Manager Once your account is savedPassword Manager allows quick access and authorization tofacebook.com. Thank you! Thank you for submitting your feedback. Human Resources. Edit with Live CSS SaveWrite CSS OR LESS and hit save. Never before had iMessaging seemed to be so exciting!A couple.AirDrop Not Working in iOS 11 on iPhone or iPad? Here is the Fix I mostly use AirDrop to share files with other nearby iDevices. Click theCaption Button that looks as a key image at the top right corner of the browser window. forgot? Remember me on this computer New to Australian Business Traveller? Join now Sign Up Signing up with Australian Business Traveller only takes a second and lets you interact with our community. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to save password in iphone? Ask Question up vote 2 down vote favorite 1 I need to create an IPhone Application.Which will communicate with a website.so it requires username and password.Now I need to know how to save the username and password in iphone.I have already used NSuserdefaults.but that didnt solved my pblm.Also I need to restore the view.from where the user exits the application.So I request you to help me? Regards and thanks for the support, Syam iphone shareimprove this question asked Mar 23 '09 at 13:08 Sreelal 37531115 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 10 down vote I am a bit paranoid about saving secure data (username/passwords) on plain text files such as plist files or NSUserDefaults. Back to the contents Was this information helpful? Yes No Useful referencesWhat is Password Manager in Kaspersky PURE 2.0?Interface of Password Manager in Kaspersky PURE 2.0What is the difference between using Password Manager from Kaspersky PURE 2.0 and password saving feature included in some browsers?How to disable passwords saving in most common browsers? Back to "Password Manager" Applies To: Kaspersky PURE 2.0 3.02.0R2 Status: End Of LifeDatabase UpdateNoSupportNoError fixNo Latest Version: 12.0.2.733 Commercial Release date:27 March 2012 End of Support:02 October 2015 End of Update:02 June 2016 Download: Documentation Download What is this status?Database UpdateRelease of antivirus database updates (required to protect your computer/server/mobile device)SupportProviding technical support over phone / webError fixRelease of patches for the application (addressing detected bugs) Kaspersky PURE 2.0 3.02.0R2 Common Requirements InstallationRequirements 600MB available hard disk space CD/DVD-ROM Internet connection Computer mouse Internet Explorer 6.0and above Windows Installer 2.0and above Netbook Requirements Intel Atom 1.6 GHz (Z520) or higher 1 GB RAM Video adapter Intel GMA950 or higher Screen size1024x600 or higher Operating Systems and Hardware Requirements Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (SP3 or higher) Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP3 or higher) Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (SP2 or higher) Intel Pentium 800MHz or higher 512MB RAM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 bit) (SP 2 or higher) Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 bit) (SP 2 or higher) Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 bit) (SP 2 or higher) Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 bit) (SP 2 or higher) Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 bit) (SP 2 or higher) Intel Pentium1GHz (32/64 bit) or higher 1GB RAM Microsoft Windows 7Starter (32/64 bit) Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64 bit) Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 bit) Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 bit) Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 bit) Intel Pentium 1 GHz (32/64 bit)or higher 1GB (32 bit) / 2GB (64 bit)RAM . Comments RSS Feed. Accounting & Bookkeeping. All Rights Reserved. It's completely free and we'll never pass your information on to third parties. Back to the content How to save an additional Facebook account in password database Password Manager can save several accounts for one site. I don't like travelling better. Windows Kaspersky QR Scanner A free tool for quick and secure scanning of QR codes. You can use the search box below to try and find the page you were looking, or the navigation to the left to go to a different section of the site. I had a hierarchy as : "BaseUITableViewController ^ "Any subclass of UITAbleView Controller used in project." all of these subclasses had a "Logout" button and the method to call logout service was written in Base class. Windows Mac iOS Android Kaspersky Safe Browser Protect yourself from opening dangerous links and unwanted content. Remember me Login Log In Remember me Forgotten Password? Login with facebook Latest News Airbus, Boeing prep new 'stretch jets' Should you tip the staff in US airport lounges? Malaysia Airlines A380s for Sydney SQ's Book the Cook menu ACCC signals crackdown on airline fees Hilton Honors revamps loyalty program Malaysia Airlines resumes Brisbane flights Sydney-Melbourne is world's second-busiest route Etihad cuts Melbourne lounge entry fee SQ overhauls fares, fees, upgrades, award flights Page not found The page you have entered does not exist. Click theCaption Button that looks as a key at the top right corner of the browser 5a02188284
online facebook password hacking siteshow do i pause facebook accounthack facebook via backtrackhow to hide pages i like on facebook timelineproblems with blackberry facebook appcomo fazer um fantasma no chat do facebookhow to download facebook photos high qualitydownload facebook app 3.5facebook app on blackberry downloadfacebook logo jpg download jpg

Mer 10 Jan - 17:01 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 17:01 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    TSW : Training School WOC Index du Forum » Affaire étrangère » Inscription Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation